Florida Hospital Zephyrhills Orthopaedic Institute
The Orthopaedic Institute at Florida Hospital Zephyrhills specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
The human body is a precise instrument with 281 muscles, 206 bones and more than 400 joints including ankles, hips, shoulders, wrists and elbows. The musculoskeletal system allows you to work, move and play.
We provide general and specialized orthopaedic care to adults and children two years of age and older. Whether you are a weekend warrior, or you are just young at heart, our goals are to improve both your mobility and your quality of life. We want you back living life again!
Providing Comprehensive Care
Our Orthopaedic Institute offers a comprehensive program and is staffed by board certified physicians, nurses, therapists and radiology technologists who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic conditions. Our services include:
• Orthopaedic Surgery
• Robotic Surgery, including exclusive MAKOplasty®
• Total/Partial Joint Replacement for Hips and Knees
• Sports Medicine
• Fracture Care
• Foot and Ankle
• Shoulder Reconstruction
• Arthroscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Physical & Occupational Rehabilitation
• Imaging Services
• Interventional Pain Medicine
• Home Healthcare
Call (813) 782-1200 today to schedule your appointment.
• Florida Hospital Zephyrhills Orthopaedic Institute brochure
• MAKOplasty® Partial Knee Resurfacing brochure
• MAKOplasty® Total Hip Arthroscopy brochure